Fill the contentment in the use of high-speed internet with a worldwide recognized router. NETGEAR R7500 Nighthawk X4 AC2350 Dual Band WiFi Router is the exclusive performer you need for your large home.
Netgear Ac2350 Review
The 802.11ac Dual Band Gigabit model
Netgear’s AC2350 is one of the most excellent high performing smart wifi router models you will find in the top best models in the market today.
With an absolute efficiency and decency of structure design, this supermodel device is an ideal choice for those who want to enhance the wifi connection in their large homes with lots of internet traffic.
It will sufficiently advance the internet speeds both in your indoor as well as outdoor premises. With this router, it is a guarantee that you will be bidding bye to low-ping as well as buffering.
Like most routers in its category of choice, the Netgear Ac2350 amplifies and delivers its WIFI network through 4 flexible antennae.
The network delivery in this model involves two leading broadband, the 2.4GHz which is one and delivers speeds up to 1.73Gbps and two 5GHz delivering combined speed rates of up to 2.33Gbps.
The model functions with a powerful a 1.4GHz dual-core processor, which enhances speeds and efficiency of all the transfer operations across your router.
Fur many details on the functionality of the Netgear AC2350 includes are in terms of the following;
Nothing frustrates like losing internet connection when you were just in the middle of your gaming or streaming.
Aside from the high speed, the AC2350 model offers, there other features incorporated in the Nighthawk X4 AC2350 smart wifi router, which ensures your connection remains ever reliable.
Check them out below.
- Simultaneous Dual-Band— enhances wifi connectivity by reducing interferences when more devices connect.
- Dynamic QoS— assist in prioritization of devices and selection of bandwidth. It helps in selecting the fastest band.
- Beamforming+ — enhances wifi signal strengths for both 2.4 or 5GHz bands to create a reliable connection.
The Nighthawk X4 AC2350 smart wifi router ensures ease file access and sharing between devices and to the printer. Through the sharing features, which are fun to use, you can easily share your photos, music, among other files like documents. Below are some of its related features.
Ease of Use
The entire use process of the Nighthawk X4 AC2350 smart wifi router is all easy and quite straightforward. Below are the aspects contributing to this ease.
- Easy installation procedure – you can easily do it with your smartphone, tablet or PC in minutes
- NETGEAR genie® App— through the genie App, you get to access the setting menu for your router and make suitable customization changes.
- Push ‘N’ Connect— connection commences with a push of a button
- Both Wifi and power connections have switches. You can turn on either when you need to use them and off when not
- LED lights come with their specific turn on/off controls – easy to operate
Nighthawk X4 (R7500) Dual Band WiFi Router
Now that you have an idea of what Netgear AC2350 entails, it will be much easier to learn of the details of the Nighthawk X4 (R7500) Dual Band WiFi Router.
It is one of the most specialized routers quite useful for a large home experiencing lots of internet traffic. Those interested in streaming and gaming, this can be their very best choice regarding that it never features buffering and low-pings. So what makes it quite outstanding?
The Nighthawk X4 (R7500) Dual Band WiFi Router is one of the Netgear’s top model when it comes to offering high speeds wifi network across large premises.
Its network delivery involves two main broadband, one 2.4GHz, which delivers speeds up to 1.73Gbps and two 5GHz delivering combined rates of up to 2.33Gbps.
This is sufficiently high enough better than other X4 router models who are its main rivals.
The X4 (R7500) Dual Band model functions with a powerful 1.4GHz dual-core processor, which enhances speeds and efficiency of all the transfer operations across your router.
Among its features is the Multi-Use MIMO technology, which enables simultaneous connection of its WiFi network to more devices.
There is also the Dynamic QoS feature, which assists in prioritization of devices and selection of bandwidth – helping in selection of the fastest band.
To further understand the inner functionalities of this device, let’s look at some of its critical details under the following broad categories.
If you have seen the R7000, then you already know how Nighthawk X4 (R7500) Dual Band WiFi Router looks like.
It is one bulky design described well by square-like shaped design hardware that stays flat on a surface.
What brings the significant structural difference between these two models is the number of antennae and weight. The R7000 has three antennae while R7500, four which adds to its more bulkiness.
Each of its antennae bears specific labels (1 to 4) and that when fixing them on your router device, you should attach them onto their particular slots.
Its mounting can either be on the wall or a horizontally flat surface, such as floor. Many prefer the horizontal positioning as of its relatively huge weight – accidental falling from the wall might cause severe damage.
On its rare side, the R7500 features four Gigabit LAN ports each meant for wired clients. Also, there is one Gigabit WAN port for connection to a broadband modem, which would be the internet source.
The rest of the features on this site include the following;
An on/off power button,
An on/off LED lights switch and
A Recessed Reset button – this helps in restoring the factory settings of the router
On its left side, this router features two USB 3.0 ports. The other right side has an eSATA port.
All of these make it the only router so far with the highest number of high-bandwidth peripheral ports.
Most models do only have one USB 3.0 port. With the many ports it has, you can now effectively host external storage devices as well as printers if you wish.
On its front top section, this device has an array of typical LED lights that indicates power status plus that of the Wi-Fi networks when the connection is via ports.
Also, there is an on/off Wi-Fi button as well as a Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) button that commences a two-minute window allowing other WPS-enabled clients to enter the Wi-Fi network your router provides.
Nighthawk X4 (R7500) Dual Band WiFi Router provides quality security set up procedures that ensure ultimate safety for your network. Some of these features are restrictions that ensure your network users have their user privacy and limitations of use when need be. The features include;
VPN support—enables you to have remote control over your network.
Parental controls—It helps evaluate sites visited by your kids, and if need be put restrictions to some — for instance adult content sites.
Guest network access— Nighthawk X4 (R7500) allows you to create a distinct network for persons visiting your home. It is risky sharing your primary network with strangers/ untrusted visitors.
Secure WiFi connections—it uses WPA/WPA2 to provide high-level wireless security
Open-source support—support information plus new updates for router’s firmware are available for download from www.myopenrouter.com, which is open-source.
How To set up my Netgear Nighthawk R7500?
Setting up any of the Netgear’s Nighthawk is a walk in the park. The guide is a simple one you can go through in a few minutes and have your router up and running. If you have set up the R7000 model before, then the R7500 is not any difficult. The procedure is the same.
- Start by connecting your router device to a broadband modem. Use the Ethernet cable available in the router’s package.
- Using the power adapter, connect your router to a power source. The power LED indicator will light, indicating availability of power connection.
- Connect any of your browsing devices to the network using the preconfigured information printed at its below side.
- Carry out the setup process by filling in the required fields and changing login credentials.
- Once complete, download the Netgear genie app. That would assist you in more customization of your router’s settings.
- Quad-Stream AC2350 WiFi providing speeds up to 2.33Gbps (600+1733 Mbps)
- Multi-User MIMO technology – allowing more simultaneous connections to various client devices
- Powerful processor - 1.4GHz dual-core
- Dynamic QoS – ensures bandwidth prioritization
- Twin USB 3.0 and eSATA ports – enhancing the connection to external storage devices.
- Four high-performing external antennae
- Beamforming+ technology – strengthens the wifi signals