Are you tired of sluggish networks?
Do you want something more reliable and highly convenient for internet connection supply?
Well, you have just landed the most relevant page. Here, we are discussing the Netgear n600, which is an exclusive router which effectively accommodates a modern.
If you are struggling with a slow connection, this device will offer you more than you expect. The high-tech equipment comes handy and equipped with all it requires to begin supplying you with an intermittent Wi-Fi connection.
It is one supper gadget; you can rely on when you need to live stream, watch or listen to music online. It is also a great model any online game player can wholesomely depend on – It provides a vibrant connection that will surely satisfy your wants.
How does it manage all these? Well, this device is a Dual Band Modem Wi-Fi Router designed with high professionalism to ensure it purposely serve. It offers high speeds of 300+300Mbps. It is safe as it operates with Wi-Fi protection services of WAP/ WPA2 plus WEP security.
Like many Netgear routers, its installation procedure is quite easy. Only follows a few steps. Below are more fine details regarding the Netgear n600. It could be just what you have been looking for.
You will identify this Alpha developed product with its rectangular shaped black box, a round-shaped blue lighting button on its side and an attached stand set. It looks simple with a label of power, USB and speeds on its one side. It resembles the RangeMax, Netgear’s family of routers/ access points.
Unlike most routers/ access points, this device does not come with an external antenna but internal instead, which makes it tidier. Its big blue button functions mainly as the Wi-Fi Protected Setup button. When pressed, it starts a 2-minute window in which enables other WPS-enabled devices to enter its network.
On its backside, the router comes with four LAN ports which accommodate wired connection and a single WAN port which connects to an external internet source. In this case, a broadband modem.
Unfortunately, these ports are all consistent Ethernet of 10/100Mbps. Next, to these ports are Wi-Fi’s on/off switch plus a USB 2.0 port for hosting an external hard drive for network storage feature of the router.
Its from side has LED lights arranged in an array form and which indicates the network/ connection strength in the ports. With its two detachable feet, the router can stay in a vertical position you place it on.
Setting up the Netgear n600 takes no more than 10 minutes if you’ve mastered the procedure. The manufacturers will always provide you with guideline notes on how to do it.
Once you have it up and running, you can now carry on further management settings and user customization via its app, the Netgear Genie. It is a reliable platform supported by the various OS and helps you have an easier control method.
If you are a parent in control, you can have parental control settings in place if at all your children are to use it.
- Connectivity Technology: WiFi^Wired
- Frequency Bands Supported: Dual-Band
- Wireless Compatibility: 802.11a/b/g/n
- Data Transfer Rate: 300 Mbps
- Item Weight: 0.5 lb
- Number of Ethernet Ports: 5
- Fast: The Netgear n600 is a high performer device operating on a dual-band with speeds of 300 + 300Mbps
- Large Wi-Fi Coverage: This router is an ideal make for covering a range of medium to large-sized homes. By placing it centrally in your house, you will be able to connect to its network anywhere within the premises.
- System Necessities: The Netgear n600 functions compatibly with the following; Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Safari 1.4, Mac OS, Vista, UNIX, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Linux, 2000, Firefox 2.0, Chrome
- Dual-Band: The simultaneous nature of its dual-band connection ensures little interference in the Wi-Fi network. You will always have high-speed connections all through without any laggings.
- Easy Management: The Netgear n600 uses the NETGEAR genie app, which serves as a home network manager and allows easy installation as well as control of the network.
- It is lightweight – the weight of only 1.2 pounds.
- Extensive coverage
- Highly compatible
- Easy setup
- Low coverage
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- How broad is its coverage, can it serve a bungalow?
The Netgear n600 is a reliable device for Wi-Fi network supply. It can serve medium to large homesteads.
You can have it as well operate on several devices all at the same time and still maintains its high speed.
- Where can I buy an original design?
This device is very much available at retailers’ shops. You can as well find them in the online shops those with reliable track record concerning their operations.
However, in such situations, you should always ensure to keenly reflect on its specifications as well as features to avoid purchasing the wrong item.
- I have an XP can I still use its network?
Sure, you very much can. The device Wi-Fi can work on Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, XP, Safari 1.4, Mac OS, Vista, UNIX, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Linux, 2000, Firefox 2.0, and Chrome.
- Can I play online video games via its network?
The Netgear n600 supplies Wi-Fi on a dual-band mode where its total speed adds to 600 Mbps (300+300Mbps). Meaning, you can effectively play all your games without experiencing any laggings/ buffering.
Among many routers across various brands, reliability and effectiveness are what defines how much people recommend them. For a long time now, Netgear has stayed abreast with the current demands with the Wi-Fi supply thus has come up with lots of varied router models.
The n600 is one of its most top regarded highly capable router which comes with striking features and quick installation procedure. It is an ideal model for those living in middle size homesteads or larger ones. It works with dual-band frequencies of 2.4GHz and 5GHz, which are significantly very high.
More so, it is one brand that is very much compatible with various OS thus will always serve you more conveniently.